- Walking to heel – check.
- Coming when called – yes, even that…usually.
- Heelwork to music – no problem.
- Letting us go through the door first – no probs.
- Giving up a stolen sock without protest – it took a while, but yup.
- Sitting and waiting until he’s told to dive nose first into his dinner – absolutely.
But there are some battles we just can’t win:
Beanie at least knows she’s not allowed on the table. She jumps off quickly as soon as she see’s us coming. Or at the very least she respects us enough to run FAST after jumping up onto the table and swiping the food off our fork as it makes it’s way to our mouth.
But Biggly Boy….”It looks nice up there. I think I’ll get up there”. Then FLOP. “zzzzzzzzzzzzzz”. He never touches our food – he just likes to be on the table.